Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Chapter 29 - The Boy is Mine

You need to give it up
Had about enough
It's not hard to see
The boy is mine
I'm sorry that you seem to be confused
He belongs to me
The boy is mine...


LEE DONGHAE



"Can I call you daddy?"

Aiden's question struck me.

I was carrying him while the three of us were heading inside Sharp Star City Apartment towards our dorm. Aiden wrapped his arms around my neck and smiled at Althea.

"Why, do you me to become your daddy?" I asked him.

"Of course!" he replied cheerfully. I heard Althea chuckle behind us.
"But, how about your real daddy?" I asked him again.

"I can have two dads, right? That would be fun!"

I laughed at his response. How can I have such a cute son?

"Well, if that's what you want."

Aiden showed a huge grin. I suddenly remembered my father. I felt a little sad yet happy at the same time because now I realized what he felt before. I knew this way I can make him proud of me aside from being a singer.

We finally arrived at the 11th floor. It was Kibum who opened the door for us.

"Hyung!" he exclaimed. "Hi Aiden!"

"Annyeong haseyo!" Aiden greeted with a smile. 

Althea bowed at him and we went in. We saw everyone sitting in the dining area. They all stood up and greeted the visitors as they saw us. Yesung-hyung offered a seat to Althea. I sat beside her and Aiden was on my lap.

"Are we having a meeting hyung?" I asked. I couldn't think of anything so urgent for all the members to talk about - well, except for my situation.

"Hm," Leeteuk spoke up. "Kibum-ssi, Kyuhyun-ssi and Ryeowook-ssi, can you please play with Aiden for a while?"

The three stood up and Kibum carried Aiden to Kyuhyun's room. I was a little worried what they'd play with my son. Or, what they'll teach. I focused my thoughts back to the people left at the dining area. They all looked serious. Even Althea started to become uncomfortable. I held her hand to reassure her and she smiled.

"Before anything else," I started. "I know you're all confused about the things that happened since last night. This lady beside me, her name is Althea. Aiden's mom."

Althea stood up and bowed at everyone and they introduced themselves to her in response. They all sat back down after the said introductions.

"I believe you knew that I went on a cruise before. Well, I met Althea there and fell in love. Something happened that separated us. I didn't know she was pregnant and that child is Aiden. Now that I've meet them again, I'm not letting them go."

Everyone just looked at us.

"Are you happy?" Leeteuk asked me.

"Yes hyung! You know what I really wanted in my life. I told you about it."

It seemed that they all understood my point as the tension among them disappeared. They were smiling at me.

"Well, if you're really happy then we'll support you," Heechul said. 

"The problem is,"Leeteuk said. "I didn't know how it happened but pictures of the three of you last night were posted in the web."

"And people are speculating that Aiden, indeed, is your son," Kangin added.

Althea looked at me with a worried face. How did it happen? Who did this?

"Hyung, we haven't told Aiden yet. All I want to do now is protect my family. What should I do now?"

"I believe what we could do now is keep quiet," Hangeng spoke up. "This news would just calm down in a few weeks. Let's finish our concert first then let's plan on how to manage this after."

"You're right," Heechul agreed. "No one should spill this secret out. We will help you Donghae."

"Thank you hyung..." I said, almost teary-eyed.

"Hey, don't cry!" Shindong said.

After the serious conversation, we started to talk about other things. Well, most questions were directed to us, like on how we met and I had to tell a few that has happened at the cruise. Well, just a few because the rest were just between me and Althea. Aiden and the others joined us at about noontime. We decided to have lunch at the dorm. Ryeowook and Hangeng cooked something special just for the guests. Althea and Aiden really had a good time with the members and I was so happy that they accepted them like their family too.

"From now on, Althea and Aiden is part of our family. Let's protect each other okay?" Leeteuk announced.

We all said our cheers to Leeteuk's statement. I was so glad to see Althea's smiling face. When she saw me looking at her, she mouthed 'thank you' to me and smiled.

My heart skipped a beat.

^__^

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

Day two of the concert is about to start.

Aiden and I sat at our seats at the VIP area and waited for other ELF to fill up the stadium. It's the second day of the concert and as in the first day, ELF is never been excited for this. It's like a dream come true. There were sapphire blue light sticks everywhere and ELF singing the songs played in the stadium. Everyone is as enthusiastic as yesterday!

After about 15 minutes, the lights went off and everyone was screaming. Aiden started to wave his light stick along with other ELF. The concert started with a blast and all the members were full of energy. Their dance steps were so synchronized and the vocals were amazing. This was the last day of concert in Seoul before they go to other countries for their world tour. 

Everyone is enjoying the show. Donghae spent most of the time at our area and kept smiling in our direction. Other members would also pass by us and smile at us. I could hear fangirl screams from the ELF behind me especially when Siwon stayed longer. He was really a gentleman. 

The concert ended after about three hours and everyone went out of the stadium, yet waited outside to see the members leave the area. I went to the backstage with Aiden and we saw the members having a mini-celebration for the successful concert. When Donghae saw us enter the room, he ran towards us and hugged us both.

"I'm so happy today!!!!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Me too!!!" Aiden responded. Donghae carried him and Aiden hugged him tight.

Seeing their interaction made me realize that Aiden really needs a father that he could bond with. I knew I would not be enough for him even though he keeps on telling me that "Mommy is enough for me."

I went to the washroom because I needed to pee. There was no one inside since it was the private washroom just for the staff and crew. I did a 'retouch' on my face because the concert made me look like a mess.

As I was about to leave, someone entered the washroom. It was Son Eunseo. She seemed not pleased seeing me.

"You're Althea, right?" she asked and moved towards me.

"Yes. Nice meeting you, Eunseo-ssi."

Her eyebrow raised and she looked at me from head to foot.

"What's your relationship with Donghae?" she asked.

"We're friends."

"And the child?"

"He's my son. Donghae loves kids so he's close with him."

"I see. Just make sure that you don't cross that line. You are never fit to be Donghae's girl. You're just his fan. And most of all, don't use your son to get him. Donghae is mine."

What the hell?!

"If you won't, then pray for your son's safety."

After saying those words, she left the washroom. I could feel my blood burning with anger. 

How dare she threaten my son?!

I rushed outside to follow her. But when I saw her, she went to Donghae and her devilish aura disappeared as she tried to play with Aiden and talk to Donghae in a nice, cute manner.

I tried to compose myself because I didn't like chaos.

But don't you dare touch my son bitch or you'll get what you deserve...!


No comments:

Post a Comment