Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chapter 26 - Find Me

Find me here in your arms
Now I'm wondering where you've always been
Blindly, I came to you
Knowing you'd breathe new life from within


LEE DONGHAE

SUPER SHOW 11 THE ULTIMATE SUPER SHOW

The day, not only all of us, but especially all the ELF in the world waited for so long - our ultimate comeback. This time all of us, 15 members, are back together for this dream concert.

I have started my military service two months after the last stop of Super Show 6 in Singapore. I've been to military training. It was so hard at first since I had to live away from the other members but later on I gained new friends and learned so many new things. I tried so hard not to gain weight so that it wouldn't be difficult for me when I come back. I was released two years after and was so overwhelmed that all the members not in the military training welcomed me. Even ELF were waiting for me. I had no difficulty in my comeback. 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun enlisted after I was released. The group had difficulty when the two enlisted since they are both our main vocals. It was the time when the members focused on the vocals to compensate for them. 

Two months ago, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were released in their service and reunited with us. Kibum is back after he wrapped up his last drama. Hangeng is also back after a court agreement between SM Entertainment and his company in China.

I felt so nervous and excited at same time that I could feel my heart beat faster. We already got changed and we were all set for the opening.

"Donghae," one of the PDs called me. "Someone wants to talk to you."

I headed out of the room and saw a familiar figure waiting for me. She was bringing a bouquet of flowers.

"Eunseo-ssi," I called her. She smiled at me. It felt awkward to see her again after almost five years.

"Hello Donghae-ssi. Congratulations for your concert," she said and gave me the flowers.

"Thanks. Thank you for supporting us. Anyways, congratulations on winning the best actress award!"

"Thank you."

"So, you've achieved your dream already. You must be very happy."

Her expression changed. "Honestly, that's what I thought too. I thought I would be happy when I reach my goal. But after winning, I realized I was wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"I was very happy when I won the award but still, something is missing." She paused for a while. "You. I need you back, Donghae."

I was shocked at her statement. I never knew she'd want me back. I didn't know how to give a response to her. She's important to me but up until now, someone else already have my heart. I never knew I would face such a dilemma right before our concert. I remained silent until someone called me.

"Donghae! Come here!" Leeteuk called me. He bowed when he saw Eunseo. I smiled apologetically to her and she just smiled. I ran back to the room and saw all the members waiting for me.

"Where have you been?" Hyukjae asked.

"I saw Eunseo a while ago. Did you see her?" Yesung asked.

"She's back?!" Ryeowook asked.

"Hey, hey. Let's all concentrate. This is the what we all waited for. Don't let other things distract you," Leeteuk said.

"Sorry hyung," we all apologized.

"Let's make this the best Super Show every ELF would experience in their lifetime!" Leeteuk said. We all gathered our hands together. "One, two, three..."

"Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!" we all shouted as much as we can.

We went to our respective areas for the start of the show. The show started and we all give our best performance as if it would be our last. I was almost teary-eyed seeing the sapphire blue ocean and all the support from ELF. Everyone was singing with us, dancing with us and even played with us. When it was almost over, Leeteuk talked to the audience and brought a kid on the stage. 

"Hello, what's your name?" Sungmin asked the boy.

"Aiden," the boy answered shyly. The members reacted since the boy's name was my English name. I went closer to the boy.

"Hello, Aiden. We have the same name!" I told him.

"Aiden, where's your mom?" Leeteuk asked.

"She went to the washroom few minutes ago," he answered.

"Ah... So your mom loves Super Junior?" Hyukjae asked.

"Yes," he smiled.

"How old are you Aiden?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Four years old."

"You like Super Junior too?" Kangin asked. He nodded.

"Who is your favorite Super Junior member?" Kibum asked.

"Donghae." Everyone cheered for him.

"Why not me?" Hyukjae asked. Everybody laughed.

"He's cool," he reply. I just smiled like a proud hyung.

"So can you dance like Donghae?" Leeteuk asked.

The music started playing and he started dancing. Everyone was speechless to see a four-year-old kid dance to a Super Junior song very well.

"He looks like a young Donghae!!!" Shindong exclaimed and everyone agreed. I picked up Aiden and asked the members to take a picture of us. Almost all of them took our pictures. After the PD's cue, I brought Aiden to backstage and Leeteuk asked the PD to tell his mom to fetch him at the backstage.

Aiden sat on the chair of our dressing room and the make up artists really liked him. They also said that Aiden looks like me and he could be my son. I felt glad since I've always wanted having my own children.

"Hey, can you wait here? We have to finish the concert first, okay?" I told him. He smiled and nodded.

We went back to perform our last stage. After the last performance, we could hear all the audience asking for encore and so we went back to perform the last three songs of the night. We all ran around the venue and waved to the fans, showing our gratitude for continuing to support us for all these years. We all cried after the last speech Leeteuk said and we could all see ELF crying with us. In the end, we did our 90-degree bow and left the stage.

I rushed to where Aiden was and found him singing and dancing for his pretty noonas. He looked cute trying to impress them and they all enjoyed his performance. 

"This is way better than the Super Show," one dancer said. The rest of the members arrived and laughed when they saw Aiden performing.

"You're amazing, Aiden!" Hyukjae said.

"You can become an artist at your age!" Leeteuk agreed.

We were all dancing and singing with him when one of the PD's called Leeteuk.

"Aiden's mom has come to pick him," he said. "She's outside."

Leeteuk smiled to the PD and told Aiden that his mom has arrived. I picked Aiden up to bring him to his mom and meet her. As we went outside, I saw a lady sitting outside. When she saw us, she stood up and bowed. I could never believe the sight I was seeing.

Althea...


2 comments:

  1. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry wrong acct akong gigamit to comment.
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete