Friday, August 3, 2012

Chapter 31 - This Moment

I'm gonna take this moment, make it last forever
I'm gonna give my heart away and pray we'll stay together
Cause you're the one good reason
You're the only girl that I need
Cause you're more beautiful than I have ever seen
I'm gonna take this night
Make it evergreen

ALTHEA RYZ FAJARDO

"Let's start closing!" I announced and the closure of the chest wall. The last surgical operation that I had to perform was an Open Thoracotomy, which involves opening of the chest wall to gain access to the heart. It was a case of a cardiac tamponade after being stabbed three times to the heart. I had to repair the heart to save the patient.

It was already 10 in the evening when I finished everything and was able to leave the hospital. I was so tired but I still felt excited in going home to see the two most important people of my life - Donghae and my son Aiden. I drove fast to my home. 

When I reached home, I hurriedly went inside. I saw Donghae sitting on the couch sleeping with Aiden sleeping on his lap. I walked slowly as to avoid waking them up. I placed my things on my room and went to the kitchen to see if there was still food. I was amazed when I saw the food served at the dining table. It seemed my boys haven't eaten their dinner yet. 

I headed towards them and knelt in front of the couch. They both looked peacefully asleep. I smiled and carefully tapped Donghae's hand to wake him up. He easily woke up and cleared his vision.

"Oh, Althea, you're back," he said, smiling at me.

"Yeah, why are you both sleeping here?" I whispered.

"We prepared dinner and we wanted to eat it with you so we stayed here," he said.

I felt bad at coming home late. Donghae shook Aiden gently and the kid woke up. When he saw me he flashed his beautiful smile.

"Mom! We cooked dinner for you!" he said, excitedly.

We all stood up and went to the dining table. Aiden lead the prayer, thanking God for the food. He also mentioned how happy he was having us, his parents. I felt glad about how Aiden was able to really accept Donghae even though he still has no idea that he was his real father.

We started eating and Aiden told me about the things he did with his "dad". No matter how many times I reminded him to avoid talking while his mouth is full, he never listened. He was too excited to brag about his accomplishments this day,

It was a happy moment that I wanted to last for a lifetime. When we were all finished eating, instead of keeping the dishes, I let the two stay.

"Aiden, I believe now is the right time for you to know,: I started. Donghae looked at me and was shocked at my sudden statement.

"Know what mommy?" Aiden asked.

"Remember what I told you about your real father?" I asked, while holding his hand.

"Yes. You said he's working hard to be successful and he will meet me someday," he said.

"Now, I know he's ready to meet you."

"He will meet me?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Where is he, mommy?"

"He has been with you already, honey."

Aiden looked at Donghae's face. "Appa Donghae!!! I knew it!!!"

I was shocked at his statement and looked at Donghae, who was more shocked. Aiden kept on laughing.

"I knew it was him! I am too smart! I guess was right!" he said, jumping up and down. He went to Donghae and hugged him tight. "You are my daddy, right????"

Donghae smiled at him, "Yes, Aiden. But, how did you know?"

"Well, I thought you would not be so good to me and mommy if you are not my dad!" he said, bragging.

The conversation continued even when we washed the dishes and bathed Aiden. When we tucked him to bed, he was still smiling and kept on boasting how smart he is. But after about an hour, he fell asleep. I was sure he was already too tired.

Donghae and I left the room when Aiden was already sound asleep. 

"I was shocked at what you did," Donghae said.

"Well, I just thought it was the best time."

"I was not prepared!"

"Hey, your son already accepted you so you don't have to worry anymore," I said. "Now, I am too tired so let's go to sleep.

I took a warm bath to relax my tense muscles. It was a quick bath because I was already too tired. After changing to pajamas, I went out of the restroom only to find Donghae lying on my bed.


I sat on my bed and dried my hair. Donghae sat up behind me and smelled my hair.


"You smell perfect," he whispered, sending shiver down to my spine.


Oh God. Please stop what you're doing. I thought, containing the emotions that started to build up. I stopped drying my hair.


"Not now, please?" I told him. "I'm so tired."


He wrapped his arms around me. I felt my blood rushing to my head. I admit, I miss him so much. I want to kiss him. I want to touch him. I want him. But I'm scared I couldn't please him because I'm too tired.


"But I miss you so much." 


He started kissing my ear, down to my jawline then to my neck. I was overwhelmed and froze. I didn't know what to do. My body feels too tired yet it is enjoying every touch it received. Donghae's hand slipped under my shirt and freed one of my breasts.


"I promise you won't be too tired," he whispered as he massaged my breast. I let out a silent moan. He continued kissing my neck and freed the other breast. He massaged it as well, making my heart beat faster. He removed my shirt and unclasped my bra, leaving me bare on top. I faced him and lay on the bed, with him positioning on top of me. He looked at my bared chest and smirked. 


"You're still perfect," he said. I blushed at his statement. He removed his shirt and buried his lips into mine, at first being rough but later on adjusted to my pace. He was dominating, touching all the corners of my mouth. He freed my lips and took a quick breath and kissed me again. His hand was on my breast, massaging it. He moved to my neck, leaving wet marks and even bit my earlobe, making me flinch. His mouth moved towards my collarbone and into my breast. He licked my nipple then sucked it, his tongue playing with my erect nipple. He then moved to the other breast and did the same. I held his soft hair, trying to control myself not to pull it. He moved down to my umbilicus and licked the area. I couldn't control myself anymore. He's making me feel so good. He pulled my pajamas down and left me with my underwear. He looked at it and bit his lip. He inserted his hand inside and felt my cave.


"You're so wet, baby," he said, smirking.


"Please, stop teasing me," I finally spoke out. "I want you in me."


"Althea, I'll ease your stress. I promise." 


As he said those words, he inserted two fingers into me. I let out a loud moan as he started moving his fingers while his thumb was stimulating my clit. I arched my back as he increased his pace and I felt the adrenaline rush, overcoming my senses until I exploded to orgasm. He didn't stop and I held on to the sheets to minimize my body movements. I released about three times before he finally stopped. I was out of my breath but Donghae buried his lips into mine before I could even recover fully from what he has done.


"Did you like it?" he asked when he released my lips.


"You're getting good at it, huh?" I told him.


"Of course," he said and kissed me again before I could even respond. He kissed every inch of my body and I could really sense how much he missed this. How much he missed me.


"Get in me, Hae," I pleaded. 


He flashed a huge grin and removed my underwear. He also removed his pajamas and his boxers, freeing his erected member. I was amazed again with its length.


"Are you ready?" he asked. I nodded. He lifted my leg and placed it on his shoulder. He positioned himself and slowly inserted his member into me. It was painful and he stopped for a while for me to adjust to its length. 


"Move please," I said.


He complied and moved, slowly at first. I finally adjusted and my walls started to flutter. He then increased his pace and the pain sensation turned into pleasure increasing in intensity. He continued to move faster and my walls clutched to his member. My moans were becoming high-pitched and Donghae locked my mouth with his. I held tight on his formed shoulders and my body synced with him. I arched my back as I felt that I was near my climax. 


"I'm coming Hae!" I almost shouted.


He continued his movements until I reached my orgasm with my nails buried on his shoulders. He has not reached his yet so he was still moving and he finally released with my second orgasm. I felt his warm juices inside me and he collapsed on top of me, both of us panting hard. He looked at my face and kissed my lips gently. He removed his member and lay beside me.


"How was that? Did it remove all your stress?" he asked.


"Sex is such a stress relief," I answered.


He got the blanket and wrapped our bodies. He held me in a tight hug.


"Thank you Althea. I love you so much," he said.


"I love you more, Hae," I answered.


We were soaked in sweat and tried to relax our breathing until we both fell into deep slumber...



2 comments:

  1. OMG! Update soon please? thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. please continue reading here. thank u!^^
    www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/160283/sapphire-bliss-donghae-leedonghae-romance-superjunior-cruise-originalcharacter-hetero

    ReplyDelete